Never forget commissions are open! Im a college student who feeds himself off the money i make from you guys, every bit helps!
$15 dollars for sketch
$20 dollars for Physical inks and small digital touchups
$25 dollars for Digital inks
$35 dollars for colors (Choice of color pencils or Digital)
color pencils are faster for me but i am less limited in my color palette with digital
These prices are subject to change based on my judgement concerning the difficulty of the drawings. The following conditions should give a good rule of thumb.
+5 dollars per additional character
+5 dollars for complex to semi complex backgrounds
If interested contact me via Note . Be aware all payments are through Pay Pal
-Please also have the following prepared
Any reference imagery you want me to consider
Be prepared to discuss things XD I love talking out ideas with people for their image
any links to information about the character or the universe the character is in.
- Note me! Hopefully have any references and ideas ready and waiting but if your stuck and not sure what you want that's good too and frankly i think it could be more fun that way. This is also the point where i determine if the commission is something i am willing to do. I do retain the right to refuse a commission if there is a unrealistic time frame or if you are asking for something i am not wiling to do. I will also always let you know if what your asking for is new to me and if the time necessary for the drawing will increase because of it.
- Rough sketch. Literally just something to help me get an idea of what your looking for. No details yet just sizing and posing thumbnails with a figure thrown in. No charge for these little throw outs.
- Pricing discussion. As a rule i am perfectly willing to negotiate and frankly if something is easy to do i don't mind dropping the price a bit but never expect the price to drop below $15 dollars. This is a practicality when dealing with paypal. Also bear in mind commissioning a series of images tends to make me decrease the cost per page, though again i will not work for less then $15 dollars a page.
- Drawing. That's right i start drawing before i actually receive payment. This is to keep the idea fresh in my head and speed up the process of you actually getting your drawing.
- Payment. While i start drawing before i receive this, i do not send you the final agreed image until after i have confirmed payment. Maybe you don't have the money yet and that's fine i never tear or otherwise destroy my work, but you wont receive the drawing until i can confirm the money. As 2 people have discovered i don't fall over from a stiff breeze and i have infinite patience. I wont post it just because i love it and want to share it.
- Email final product and posting. I always like getting you guys your drawings as soon as i can so once i confirm i have the money i send it to the email you provide right away. I always ask permission to post images before i put anything on deviantart. If for whatever you reason you want this kept private that is not a problem at all. As long as your happy im happy!
- Follow up? Repeat commissioners can tell you that i like working with returning customers and the more work we do together the faster i get as i get a feel for what you like and what you like to see. Come back if you like what you get and want some more!